Support for Specifiers
Metlam Australia understands Specifiers' requirements, and we have designed our website with these needs at the forefront. Our Product Pages show each product's specification details and all associated product downloads such as cleaning and maintenance advice, installation details, and more! To make the specification of Metlam Australia products more streamlined, we offer additional tools and resources:
MetSpec Online Specification Builder
Simply identify and select the Metlam Australia products/ packages you require for your project by clicking "Add To MetSpec." Once your project selections are complete, click "MetSpec" on the website header to decide how you wish to proceed.
Users are given a choice to:
- Download MetSpec to Excel
- Save MetSpec Schedule to the project library to save and finish later by creating or using your unique user login details
- or Submit Metspec Schedule for Quoting
Our new MetSpec tool is a valuable resource that will save time on project schedule development and acts as a useful addendum to project documents to provide for quoting. If you prefer to do your own project scheduling, simply copy and paste the MetSpec lines from the Excel document into your own template. Project scheduling has never been easier with Metlam Australia's MetSpec tool.
To view your MetSpec Schedule Library, log in via the "My Account" page in the Website Header.
Our ever growing and comprehensive Resource Library offers Designers and Specifiers a range of tools including:
- Product Information Sheets including Project Handover Documentation such as Cleaning and Maintenance Guides and Consumable Guide
- Product Brochures and Flyers
- Complete Product Reference Guide Download to ensure your Architectural Library is always up to date
- AS1428.1 Compliant Product Reference Guide
Revit Content Library:
Metlam Australia's collection of Revit families allows designers to generate a wide range of project document deliverables at various project stages by incorporating multiple Revit content assets, including highly parametric Revit families. CLICK HERE to download the METLAM AUSTRALIA Revit Content Library. Individual Revit files are also available for download on the Individual Product Page for included Revit content products.
The Metlam Australia Team
Can't find what you are looking for? The Metlam Australia Team is an excellent resource. Phone, email or Live Chat with us to find the answers you need!